Moryera Thorne, professional fangirl. There is nothing disturbing under the cuddly lavender shell. I promise. (Stop laughing.)
Image by Yrael
will/hannibal is the worst most fucked up most unhealthy ship on this earth and it is also Literally Perfect
I just had some guy come through my drivethru and ask if we were still doing the Shakespeare Challenge, because he “heard a rumor that if you come in and quote a line of Shakespeare, you get a free Starbucks drink”.
I couldn’t even find anything about that when I GOOGLED it. Who is making this shit up?
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Okay, while I’m in work rage mode, let me explain you a thing. If you go out of your way to call me by my name in just about every sentence, I will instantly hate you. Always. Extra hate for when you have to stop to look at my name tag to do it.
"Hi…Mory, could I get a tall red-eye? Thanks, Mory."
NO. Fucking stop.
Real people don’t do that. The only people who do that are either A) pushy salesmen, or B) old men (I’m sorry, but it usually is) trying to, I don’t know, sound important or something? Project confidence or whatever the hell it is businessmen do? I don’t know and I don’t care, they just need to cut it out because it’s awkward and uncomfortable.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so you like this ship that i like too
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) let me tell you my
( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) ＳＡＤ ＨＥＡＤＣＡＮＯＮＳ
NOOOO NO NO NONO FUCK FUCK FUCKIG CBS IS TELLING WOMEN NOT TO REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT BECAUSE IT WILL “DAMAGE THEIR CAREERS” and “HARASSMENT IS AN UNFORTUNATE PART OF CLIMBING THE LADDER” I AM SO ANGRY THEY ARE LITERALLY TURNING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INTO A NORM THIS IS NOT OKAY
This is an actual article and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real.
What the actual real-life fuck.
Hey I said I’d try to work on my GW2 side-blog, so you know what that means! Time for a:
Will Anyone Even Notice Giveaway!
It’s mostly a small giveaway to just see if I can do larger ones later. SO! Rules, rules, rules:
- You do not have to be following me and do not have to follow me to enter or win. It’s open to anyone who plays Guild Wars 2. But hey if you wanna follow go ahead, I ain’t stopping you!
- Likes don’t count but are appreciated. Reblog once or as much as you like, I’ll use a RNG to determine the winner from the notes (supposing we get any). If there aren’t enough notes by the end I’ll just randomly draw a name, with multiple reblogs only counting as 2 entries. (Sorry!)
- The giveaway ends 1 week from today on April 29th my time, which is some central U.S. standard hooha.
- No giveaway blogs, please. If you are using a side-blog, please only reblog from it (No stacking the deck, if you get me).
- You have to be willing to message me your ingame name here. Please have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win.
- The winner will need to reply back within 24 hours or it will go to the next drawn user.
The prize?! Your very own cuddly Tiger Charr Backpack Set! This includes the Tiger Carr Backpack skin, a set of no attribute backpack straps, and what adorbs Charr doesn’t pack his own little fork for meals on those long adventures? So, without any further adios-muchachos, have at it! Good luck!
Haven’t made anything new so have some old stuff: above are just profile pics for my second major RP character, who is now Mory’s new antagonistic not-teacher, and below are reject gifs.
Dis mai teecher. He just doesn’t know it yet. OwO
whos the one running blogs telling teenagers that starbucks has a “secret menu” and actively hides drinks from them seriously who
I don’t know, but I need to find them and destroy them. o__o Cotton candy isn’t so difficult, but when someone rolls up and tells me stuff like “Yeah can I get a chocolate dalmatian cookie frappuccino???” like I have ANY clue what that is, gets mad when I suggest double chocolate chip, and then lists off some recipe with a pump of freaking EVERYTHING…
Imagine your icon crying because someone they loved died
Aion high levels: people kill stealing and trying to out DPS each other for mob credit and swearing at others for being idiots and dying
GW2 high levels: everyone teaming up to zerg powerful mobs and buffing each other without having been asked or being expected to and immediately jumping to res anyone who fell
TRACK: Pompeii (Gender Pitched) ARTIST: Bastille ALBUM:
(pitched to different “gender”)
Sorry for low-tier quality, I just really wanted to hear what this would sound like.
Oh my god, this is beautiful.